2010年5月18日星期二

English Songs

Air Supply - Even The Nights Are Better
Alan Jackson - Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning
Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Break Your Heart, Larger Than Life
Boyzone - Words, No Matter What
Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses
Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Coldplay - The Scientist, Yellow, Viva La Vida, Clocks
Cliff Richard - Ocean Deep
Daniel Powter - Bad Day
Eagle - Desperado
Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Candle In The Wind, Circle Of Life, Something About The Way You Look Tonight, Your Song, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Elvis Presley - It's Now or Never
Eminem - Lose Yourself, Without Me
Enrique Iglesias - Hero
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
Extreme - More Than Words
George Benson - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
George Michael - Careless Whisper
James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
John Denver - Leaving On A Jet Plane
John Lennon - Imagine
Justin Timberlake - Rock your body
Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong
Mannequin - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
N'sync - Bye Bye Bye
Obsession Indecent - Fixing A Broken Heart
Pearl Jam - Better Man
Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind Of Love
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
Robbie Williams - Angels, Rock DJ
Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All, If Tomorrow Never Comes,I Believe I Can Fly, Time After Time
Savage Garden - Truly madly deeply
Southern Sons -You Were There
Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
Westlife - Flying Without Wings, Raise Me Up, Uptown Girl

Avril Lavigne - Complicated, Girlfriend, Knocking On Heaven's Door
Bangles - Eternal Flame
Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings, The Rose
Britney Spears - Everytime
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
Celine Dion - All By Myself, Because You Loved Me, My Heart Will Go On
Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes
Dido - Thank You
Karen Carpenter - Something In Your Eyes
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Mariah Carey - Hero, Without You
Madonna - Celebration, Hung Up, Vogue
Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
Whitney Houston- I Will Always Love You, Greatest Love of All, One Moment In Time

没有评论:

发表评论